Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Contributor Profile: Matthew Reardon

Hi, my name is Matthew Reardon and I'd like to share a little bit about myself. The founding father of this blogazine is my younger creative brother. I'm a twenty six year old single white male, with a lot of tattoos and wild and crazy hair at times, but im a pretty normal guy who wants normal things.

Oh wait this isn't the online personals...

I'm a CNC machinist for an up and coming medical company based in Stoughton, Ma. I'm also in the process of trying to start a respectable buisness. I will be attending a trade school in a week, and I'm pretty nervous as I haven't been in school since I graduated high school. I figure the more I know in life, the more valuable I will be as an employee but most of all as a man.

I hope I entertain you with my articles. Crazy things always seem to happen with me, so stay tuned!

-Matthew Reardon
Check out my personal Myspace page!

No comments: