Thursday, January 3, 2008

Announcement: We Need a Logo!

So I have yet to find my art director, which I know will be a lofty goal. In the meantime, I really need a logo to represent NORMAL, which will be used on the main page, the Myspace page, flyers, postcards, business cards, and pretty much everything else NORMAL related. The logo will need to incorporate some kind of symbol that will represent men, but not specifically any facet of NORMAL Blogazine (I don't want the symbol to be a football, or a car, or a computer for instance). My first thought was that symbol you see on Men's room doors, kind of a stick figure man but this may be a bit cheesy. This is really important for the improvement of NORMAL Blogazine, so I really need a graphic designer to come up with something killer for me. You will retain full credit, and I am willing to discuss financial compensation. In return, I have full veto power! If I don't feel the logo properly represents NORMAL Blogazine, I will not use it. Feel free to email me at normalmagazine@gmail.com with any ideas. Meetings in person can be arranged if necessary.

Thank you!
-Christopher Reardon
Editor-in-Cheif

No comments: